Worldwide Group Major Medical Insurance Programs
Global Risk Broker and Associates has teamed up exclusively with GeoBlue as the providing carrier for worldwide group major medical insurance benefits. GeoBlue has also teamed up with Zurich to offer disability and life insurance benefits with their custom designed group medical benefits packages. The GeoBlue brand is globally widely known, as the affilation with Blue Cross/ Blue Shield is evident in it's name. GeoBlue uses US domestic insurers as well so there is no offshore or surplus lines coverage provisions.
GeoBlue Expat Group Major Medical Benefits are perfect for those multinational companies who have employees worldwide. The plans are customized to fit almost any solution, whether the employee comes back to the USA to work and reside periodically or not. There are no time limits for coverage back stateside and the group plan is in fact ACA Compliant. Highly competitive with the Cigna and Aetna programs, GeoBlue actually resources out their own proprietary provider network to other major insurers in the international medical marketplace... that says a lot! Everyone wants what GeoBlue is providing !
If you would like a no obligation Group Request for Proposal please download and complete in full and send to us via email or fax.
Or call one of our brokers at 417-882-1413.
GeoBlue Group Expat - Download our RFP Application & Census
- Designed to cover international assignees and their families when on long term assignments (over 6 months)
- This is a US style, HIPAA and ACA compliant primary health plan
- The benefits are rich – the plan covers everything from medical evacuation and hospitalization to maternity care and well visits
- The coverage is flexible – the plan can cover groups of two employees or more, US outbound or Third Country Nationals, and benefit plans can be customized
GeoBlue (BT) Business Traveler - Download our RFP Application
- Blanket policy designed to cover employees when they are traveling outside of their home country on trips shorter than 180 consecutive days
- No enrollment required - it is very easy for companies to administer
- Rich benefits – the plan covers everything from medical evacuation and hospitalization to treatment for an upset stomach
- Flexible coverage – the plan covers anyone traveling outside of their home country; including employees coming into the US, traveling outbound from the States or traveling from one non US country to another
All GeoBlue members have access to the GeoBlue Health and Safety Services
- GeoBlue offers direct billing for both inpatient and outpatient services – members do not have to pay and claim
- The programs are supported by a community of contracted, profiled, western-trained, English-speaking doctors and Notable facilities in over 190 countries
- Members can prepare before they depart – GeoBlue offers a number of unique resources ranging from security profiles on international cities to pharmacy and vaccination information to a database with the names, availability and preparation of 550 brand name drugs in over 24 countries
- Global Health and Safety Services through the web, by phone 24-hours a day or through a Blackberry or other web-enabled handheld devices
GeoBlue App from GeoBlue on Vimeo.
Here are some differentiators that set GeoBlue appart from the other competition:
GeoBlue is an innovation leader , picked by Deloitte as a Fast 500 Technology Company three years in a row (none of the competitors have ever been on this list). Some of GeoBlue's competitors are just now announcing they have mobile capabilities; GeoBlue has had theirs for seven years, and continue to invest, improve and stay one step ahead of the other companies in this space. GeoBlue has a long history of leadership in technology innovation and services, as they continue to introduce new tools and services to the marketplace. GeoBlue has developed an electronic claims submission platform for its members called eClaims. In the event that a member pays for a claim out of pocket, the member can electronically submit information directly to GeoBlue. The electronic submission ensures better data accuracy being submitted to GeoBlue, and consequently quickens the reimbursement process. This process is currently available on a traditional desktop website, and currently over 50% of claims are submitted electronically via eClaims. They’ve also rolled out mobile eClaims, allowing members to submit claims electronically via their mobile device.
GeoBlue was the first to post international provider profiles online, the first to launch a mobile app in the international healthcare space, and the only carrier to have a patent for an online appointment scheduling application. Their member applications exceed any technology and/or tool offered by their competitors. In fact, their competitors license GeoBlue's technology from them !
GeoBlue is the leader in delivering a concierge approach to healthcare around the world. In the past, the competition had been committed to delivering direct pay services for inpatient, and on exception, may even try to help a member make an arrangement for an outpatient visit. A GeoBlue member can enjoy cashless and paperless access for inpatient or outpatient services with any and all of our contracted doctors and facilities in over 190 countries. This is a hot button topic for expats and international travelers, and the convenience GeoBlue delivers truly resonates with their members.
GeoBlue is nimble and flexible. With a centralized Customer Service and Global Health & Safety Team, they are by far the most responsive company in this space. The Account Management Teams have direct immediate access to all operations departments in one location. They also have a team of nurses, over 140 Regional Physician Advisors and Chief Medical Officer, available to act as needed in escalated situations, such as would be the case with the recent Ebola outbreaks globally.
There are a number of factors that help distinguish GeoBlue from the competition, including their unique community of providers and their approach to contracting with them, establishing themselves as a technology leader, and their exclusive connection with the Blues in the US. When it comes to identifying, accessing, and paying for the best healthcare anywhere in the world, GeoBlue stands above the rest.